My purpose in life is to glorify God.
My mission is to share His love with others.
My passion is to help the hurting around the world encounter healing and growth in Jesus, and to equip them to pass on the training in their own cultures and languages.
As a couple our passions are to:
- Help the broken encounter Jesus, experience His healing, and grow in loving intimacy with Him
- Equip leaders to make disciples of Jesus in their indigenous cultures and languages
- Nigeria: There are over 2 million Nigerians who have been displaced because of the Boko Haram, and the violence continues while the resources are limited. I have been there over ten times to provide training and education for pastors and leaders in counseling and psychology and my program: “The Tree of Life: Finding Healing and Growth in Christ.”
- Middle East: In the midst of crises where cities, families, and lives are being torn apart, many are open to hope found only in Christ. There is a clear need for trauma response immediately after attacks and during long-term recovery for those in refugee camps. The best people to reach out are other Iraqis or Syrians with the same culture and language. The hope is to provide training to equip those with the compassion and desire to help others who are hurting.
- Wherever God takes us! It has been amazing to see the unexpected doors that open, and we are looking forward to whatever He has planned!
You can help make it happen!
I’d like to invite you to be part of my support team. Here are three ways to be involved:
- PRAYER: Your prayers are extremely valuable! Steps to take:
- Be on my mailing list to get updates to know how to pray.
- Commit to praying one day a week and take time to ask God how He wants you to pray.
To be on the list, send me a message with the email address you’d like me to use and let me know if you’d like to commit to a certain day of the week.
- GIVING: Would you like to help me travel to Iraq? To provide training in Nigeria? To have daily needs met? Here’s how:
- Pledge a monthly contribution: This helps plan and budget, knowing how much is consistently available.
- Give a one-time gift: This helps finance specific trips.
To give, go to https://www.allegrosolutions.org/donate/index.php and use the account name: ProjectEquip.CDM
- SHARING: Do you know others who might be interested? Think about:
- Others who work in similar fields and would like to network.
- People who might benefit from hearing more about what God is doing around the world.
Want to know more? I’d be happy to talk with you about it! Send me an email and we can plan a time to connect: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this!